- Échafaudages/Maison des arts de Laval
February 18 to April 22 2018
- STATUER. Les figures du socle, Partie II/Galerie B-312
March 2 to April 8 2017
- VOYONS VOIR la Collection de la Ville de Montréal s'expose/Maison de la culture Côte-des-Neiges
September 9 to November 12 2017
- Do it montréal/ Galerie de l’UQAM
January 13 to february 20 2016
- Réflexion/Centre Plein sud
May 23 to July 4 2015
- Papier 15 / Birch contemporary gallery
- Orderly Objects / Unbuilt Spaces. Exhibition presented at the FOFA Gallery
March 2, 2015 – April 10, 2015, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Opening reception Thursday, March 5, 5-7pm
- The sculptor's studio, exhibition presented at the Birch Contemporary Gallery in Toronto.
February 26 to April 4, 2015. Opening reception Thursday February 26 from to
- Among all the possible, artist talk given at the University of Lethbridge through the Art NOW lecture series, January 9, Lethbridge, Alberta
- Acquisition of a work by the Prêt d’oeuvres d’art collection of the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec (CPOA).
- Galerie Nicolas Robert is pleased to present "Sculptors' Drawings", which will be held from November 1st to 29th, 2014.
Displaying works by Philippe Caron-Lefebvre, Marie-Michelle Deschamps, Chloé Desjardins, Marc Dulude, Emily Hermant, Jennifer Lupien, Mitch Mitchell, Roland Poulin, Yannick Pouliot and Simone Rochon, "Sculptors' Drawings” exhibition allows us, as viewers, to perceive space as an otherwise creative medium. The tension and contradiction between physical volumes and drawn volumes foster new points of perceptions and thoughts : which dimensions can paper reach? Shouldn't the drawing be considered as a narrative and mimetic approach to a carved volume in progress, or can it become an object on its own? There is a dialogue between works, and drawings create new fictional spaces that sometimes appear larger than the sculpture itself. Between story-telling and experiences on surface, the sculptors’ drawings provide us a new understanding of these two art forms strengthened in their duality and complementarity, and reveal before the viewer the didactic aspect of these works, which by the sculptors’ anticipation, will be deployed in space.
- Vendu-Sold benefit auction
- Publication of an article in the number 107 of Espace Art actuel magazine
An article by André-Louis Paré on the work of Chloé Desjardins, Dominic Papilon and Francis Arguin
- Recipient of the 2014 Plein sud award